Classic A/V equipment

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 24 14:40:20 CDT 2009

> Does anyone know of any list, group or museum for vintage (1970s) =
> professional Audio/Video equipment enthusiasts? Of course vintage =
> computers were a part of some of this A/V equipment, especially for =
> control systems.

I haev 3 I2S (Internation Imaging Systems IIRC) image processor/display
units (a model 70/E, a model 70/F4 and a model 75, with Unibus interfaces)
that were, I believe used to display weather sateliite pictures on
television.

One day I must get round to restoring them. I have schematics, so it
can't be that hard, right? Mind you, there are over 3000 DRAM chips in
the 70/E and about as many other chips...