Xerox 820 system disks in Teledisk format?

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Mon May 4 17:28:35 CDT 2009

On Mon, 4 May 2009, bfranchuk at jetnet.ab.ca wrote:

>>> Why on earth did IBM define the PC with only enough bits in the drive
>>> select/ motor on register for 4 drives ... A-D are the standard drives
>>> suspported by the hardware -- anything else needs "special drivers"
>>> and I'm just not going there... But you can get a full refund with the
>>> "DELETE" command so all is not lost.

What on earth led you to believe that I expect you to create a special
driver?  Or, for that matter, that I was complaining about Imagedisk?

I was puzzled about why it wouldn't let me select anything above drive D.
Sorry you took it the wrong way.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program:

Can anyone supply me with Teledisk encoded images of the Xerox system
diskettes?

Steve