Xerox 820 system disks in Teledisk format?

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Mon May 4 19:13:01 CDT 2009

On Mon, 4 May 2009, Fred Cisin wrote:

>> More good news! - The source code to ImageDisk is available for download from
>> my site, so instead of complaining about it, you can put in however much time
>> you think should have been put into supporting your special hardware yourself!

Dave,

There is no reason to turn on the hot and cold running nastiness and
sarcasm.  I really thought you were above this sort of behavior.

I WAS NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE APPLICATION OR YOUR SUPPORT OF IT.  HOW
MUCH CLEARER CAN I MAKE THIS?

If you are LOOKING for a confrontation, you've come to the wrong place.

Since things have gone so sour here, I would request that anyone who can
produce the Teledisk versions of the Xerox system diskettes simply contact
me privately.  If these cannot be found, I'll put an adapter together and
use Imagedisk SINCE I HAVE NO, NONE, NADA, ZIP problem with the program
AND DO NOT EXPECT (AND HAVE NEVER EXPECTED) ANY HANDHOLDING OR SPECIAL
SUPPORT.

Steve