DEC VT05 with OS/8 -- basic system rebuild?

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Wed May 13 15:58:29 CDT 2009

In article <4A0A6F35.9030502 at hachti.de>,
    Philipp Hachtmann <hachti at hachti.de>  writes:

> ... And if your 33 is really tooo bad to restore - just throw it away
> and get another one. They stand around in every corner. [...]

Can I have some of what you've been smoking?

Seriously, you're *way* out of touch with the current state of affairs
if this is what you really think about model 33 teletypes.  Units in
good cosmetic condition and working order sell on ebay for about
$300-400, fairly consistently for the last several years.  They have
been fairly scarce over the last year or so.