Update Re: With great sorrow

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed May 20 19:23:52 CDT 2009

Doc wrote:
>    First, I promised a couple of folks a response or action last
> night, but we had a lost kitten incident.  As it's my wife's kitten,
> everything else ground to a screeching halt.  (The cat in question
> showed up this morning healthy, happy, and completely clueless).
> Anyhow, it put me a day behind.
>
>    Second, "Wow!"
>
>   I did not expect the kind of response I'm getting.  I've gotten
> *many* inquiries about the PDP-11s, the VS4000/90 and the Amigas, and
> I've gotten quite a few queries about the rest.
>
>    Y'all please be patient.  I'm still sorting and collating.  If
> you've asked questions or made offers I'll respond ASAP, but it's
> going to take a couple of days.
>
>    The BeBox is sold, pending payment, as is the PDP-11/04.  Thank
> you, gentlemen!

:-(  (that was one I mentioned in my last mail that I was interested
in)  (The BeBox
that is)

I'll watch for a reply to that mail indicating which are still available.

I didn't include offers, as I honestly have no idea what is fair, and I
don't want to
be insulting.  (However, if you want offers anyway because you don't
want to name
a price, just let me know and I'll do my best and try not to be
insulting :-) ).

-- Curt