Jones plugs, or similar sorts of plugs

Pete Turnbull pete at
Fri May 22 10:52:32 CDT 2009

On 22/05/2009 15:40, Mr Ian Primus wrote:
> On the subject of Jones plugs, What about the smaller types? Some
> video equipment uses an 8 pin plug, but it's not very big, only about
> an inch wide and a half inch tall, two pins tall by four pins wide.
> This is used for RGB video on some stuff I have here, and it would be
> real handy to have the correct plug to fit it. Is this a jones plug?

I have a couple of monitors that use those (they have round pins, not 
flat or rectangular), and have always believed they're called Honda 
connectors.  Of course that could be wrong, and could explain why I have 
such a hard time finding them!


Pete						Peter Turnbull
						Network Manager
						University of York

More information about the cctalk mailing list