FYI: Pittsburgh Vintage Computer Exhibit, Sun.Jun.7th, Breezeshooters Hamfest

Dan Roganti ragooman at comcast.net
Fri May 22 20:40:11 CDT 2009

FYI:
Pittsburgh Vintage Computer Exhibit,
Sun.Jun.7th,
Breezeshooters Hamfest

Just wanted to let you know about the exhibit I'm holding at the
Breezeshooters Hamfest next month, Sun.Jun.7th. We'll have a bunch of
early electronics, computers, and video games from the 60's, 70's and
early 80's on display - even some that you can play with. We'll have a
bigger display than last year with about 25 machines on display. If
anyone would like to bring anything for the exhibit, feel free to let me
know and I'll make room.

The Hamfest is the largest in the tristate area, also with 30acres of
flea market space--only $5 admission. We'll be located indoors in
bldg.2. The address is below

So if you're in the western Pennsylvania region, come out and shoot the
breeze.

Pics from last year.
http://picasaweb.google.com/ragooman/PittsburghVintageComputingExhibit2008

Breezeshooters Hamfest
Hours: 8:00am - 3:00pm
http://www.breezeshooters.net/

Butler Farm Show Grounds
627 Evans City Road, PA Rt. # 68
Butler, PA 16001

please pass this on to anyone you might know that's interested,
=Dan