Microsoft bashing

M H Stein dm561 at torfree.net
Fri May 22 21:06:08 CDT 2009

-----------Original Message:

Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 09:50:49 +0200
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se>
Subject: Re: Microsoft bashing

William Donzelli <wdonzelli at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > So predictable and not even mildly funny.
>
> Microsoft bashing stopped being funny about 10 years ago.

Ever considered that some people are bashing Microsoft for other reasons
than tryiong to be funny?
Such as: There are actually legitimate concerns about the quality of
their products.

And that deserves to be repeated, and pointed out time and time again,
even if some don't think it's funny. Because without bringing up the
actual problems, their products would probably be even more dominant,
even when the problems sometimes are really serious.

Now - some people claim that there are no problems any more. Good for
them. Others don't have the same experience/luck.

Sure: most people bash Microsoft to show that they're smarter than the
average (Microsoft) luser who needs to be *educated*; usually has the
opposite effect.

I don't see many actual specific problems brought up, but if someone
actually has some *useful* information then there are other forums for
that, just like there are forums for problems with software that's *not*
made by Bill's boys & girls.