Jones plugs, or similar sorts of plugs

Mr Ian Primus ian_primus at
Sat May 23 20:17:56 CDT 2009

> [ Video connector with pins like this
> : 
>   o o o   o
>   o o o   o
> ]

Yeah - that's the plug I was referring to! I just recently picked up a nice 25" Mitsubishi television set that has one of these connectors on it for RGB, along with the usual composite video connectors. I also have several small monitors that use these plugs as well. If I can track down an inexpensive source of these connectors, it would be really handy to be able to use these monitors with other video sources, such as any number of old computers that use 15.75khz RGB video.


More information about the cctalk mailing list