Is this slashdot or Classiccmp? Re: Microsoft bashing

Andrew Burton aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 24 19:05:19 CDT 2009

Whilst I am not a fan of MS, or there products, I do believe you have missed atleast one version of windows - 2003. Was Windows XP really released in 2000? The reason I ask is that wasn't Windows 2000 released in 1999/2000 and then followed up very quickly with Windows ME (Millenium Edition)?

The computers at work were recently (summer 2008) upgraded to Windows 2003. The policy at might place is to upgrade the computers every 2 to 3 years, and usually with an Windows OS that's 3-5 years old.

Regards,
Andrew B
aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk