Origins of Internet, old Physics Today article

Rich Alderson RichA at vulcan.com
Tue Nov 3 14:05:28 CST 2009

So not the origins of the Internet, most likely, but rather of the World
Wide Waste^H^H^H^Heb?

>>     The article appears to be on-line at:

>> http://www.physicstoday.org/archive.html

>    Clicking the PDF download link takes me to a login page.

...or a buy-it-online link that offers to provide it to you for only
US$23.00.

I took a look at the author's home page (Bebo White, retired from the
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, whom I used to know!), but the article
is not available from there.

Bummer.

Rich Alderson
Vintage Computing Server Engineer