A few classic computer photos

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Fri Nov 6 14:34:28 CST 2009

> > -tony
> pentax  110's are such a fine example of Japanese engineering.

I think if you asked me to pick my favourite 2 Japanese cameras, they
would be (for very different reasons) the Nikon F and the Olympus Pen FT

> I have two VP's.  one black one chrome
> exakta 11a's and b's and a VX1000..  And behind them are the
> Periflex's  another unusual design!

Would it suprise you to learn that I have a couple of Periflexes... I've
always thought they're more like a rangefinder camera than a refiex
camerra in that the little 'periscope' is used for focussing only, not
viewind (it doesn't show the whole frame.. There is a separate
viewfinder, which you have to adapt for different focal length lense
(like a rangefinder camera, rather than an SLR).