Speechless! (ebay madness alert)

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Mon Nov 16 16:43:13 CST 2009

Fred Cisin wrote:
>> Curious that they claim that "it's the very first Macintosh 512k off the
>> assembly line", but offer no proof of this (e.g. serial number).  Also,
>>

> Does it have the signatures of the developers molded on the inside of the
> case?

Well. WhoTF would be able to tell now !

I can think of something^H^H^H^H^Hone that should be microwaved
and sold on eBay.... oh wait... they don't allow selling of (cooked?) body
parts....

Maybe Mac 512Ks aren't that rare... but I don't have one.... (oldest I have
(in Macs) is a Plus).  There are enough? Model-T's out there... maybe he
should Microwave one of them ?

Artist my @ss

Signing off before my language gets any worse :-)