BIT 483 / was Re: Non-fake Apple 1 on ebay

Brent Hilpert hilpert at cs.ubc.ca
Thu Nov 19 00:40:13 CST 2009

>  A fellow on the VCForum found a BIT 483. Now that is
> at least as rare as the A1. I have a Nicolet 1080 that I only know
> of 5 total. There may be more but they are not likely in
> another collectors hands without them contacting me or Sellam.

I was going to ask about the BIT 483, but I see you and Chuck are already on
top of it:

   http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showthread.php?p=120353

I love hearing about these little-known machines. Wish there was picture of the
internals. Anybody know what sort of market these things found?, or more about
the company origins/destiny?