Vintage Computer Forum (was Re: Ten Year Rule)

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 13:41:13 CST 2009

On 11/25/09, Vincent Slyngstad <vrs at msn.com> wrote:
> After some fiddling, it looks like the URL I was looking for is
> http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=23
>
> which will allow me to look at your stuff at the same time I look at
> alt.sys.pdp8 and such on Google Groups.

Nice!  Thanks, Vince.  I will probably bookmark that so I can check it
from time to time.

I should probably make a post there about my new-to-me VT78.  It
checks out so far, but I don't have a copy of OS/78 to do anything
"fun" on it yet.  I was hoping someone here would respond to my query
about what's out there for the MR78 external ROM peripheral
(semiconductor-simulated high-speed papertape reader), but from the
silence, apparently not much.

-ethan