Ten Year Rule

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Nov 27 21:41:13 CST 2009

On Nov 27, 2009, at 10:27 PM, Ben wrote:
>>> Epay is not a option...
>>   Any particular reason?
>
> No credit card.

   Me neither...hasn't been a problem.

> The other reason is that they are a pain to use, as they seem to
> have slower and slower page loading.

   The slower page loading thing I'll agree with; they seem to have
hired a bunch of web developers that want to use every "whiz bang"
feature of the latest not-quite-ratified HTML standard that they read
about in "Windoze Newbie Magazine".

   I still find it pretty easy to use, though, honestly.

   That said, though...you want air variables, just bite the bullet
and do it.  I buy everything short of food and clothing on eBay and
have saved a fortune that way.

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire