CLEAN computers Re: Grid 1520

Whitmer, Bill - Systems bill.whitmer at itt.com
Thu Oct 15 13:48:58 CDT 2009

Hi

Do you still have the Grid 1520? Did you get it up? If not I may be able to help

My name is Bill Whitmer. I work for ITT. I've had some success repairing the 1520.

Bill Whitmer
bill.whitmer at itt.com
719 594 5068

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.