Picked up some new toys today...

Brian Lanning brianlanning at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 23:04:57 CDT 2009

I actually got some good deals from ebay today.  One was an amiga 1200.  It
included a 68030-50 accelerator board (with scsi controller), 3 external
scsi-2 hard drives, an external nec scsi cdrom drive, a 3com pcmcia network
adapter, a commodore 1902 monitor, and about 300 floppy disks.  (I will
never run out of floppy disks again, lol)  That was $250.  I also bought a
power computing ppc604e mac clone with a 17" (i think) apple monitor,
several keyboards, and a mouse.  That one was $20.  :-)

He also mentioned another computer that he'll be pulling out shortly.  He
claims it's an ibm 5150 or 5160 with original cga monitor and... a 386
upgrade board.  Not sure what's up with that, or even if he'll want a
reasonable price for it.  I guess we'll see what happens with that.

brian