Menu builder script for MS-DOS?

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 08:42:41 CDT 2009

You might also want to check out a cool little utility
called "Snobol"

It was actually a "programming language" *cough* (not really!)

I remember ez-menu very well, and it was very simple to use,
snobol is another one, and it's incredibly simple.

we had a retail store running off of snobol for years.

and if I remember correctly, snobol could do things ez-menu couldn't, depending what you needed.
on the linux side, check out "dialog", I don't know if there's a dos equivalent.

Just some suggestions...

Dan.