Menu builder script for MS-DOS?

joe lobocki jlobocki at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 11:59:27 CDT 2009

its funny, I was just thinking about this the other day, i was planning on
building a dos menu for my ibm ps2-25 that i was going to netboot, trying to
emulate lanschool, which at the time, was a simple menu that kept you out of
the dos-interworkings. although, that menu had the highlight bar that moved
as you clicked the arrows, will any of these systems do this?