Rescued documentation issues

Andrew Burton aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 27 16:45:21 CDT 2009

Tell me about it. If I want to keep my site up I have to register my own domain, or find a new host. I had a mad rush to back up all the files to my laptop on Saturday... I had started the task weeks before but other things kept getting in my way.

The problem with the internet is that most people flock to the big sites (YouTube, Blogger, Myspace, Twitter etc.) and very rarely notice when other sites dissappear :(
Geocities has been a great site to use, and I learnt HTML on it back in 2001. Now it's gone :(  (well, they just blocked using Geocities software, so they can force us onto their modern package)

Sorry, bit of a rant :)

Regards,
Andrew B
aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk