Dayton Hamvention

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Thu Apr 8 10:35:12 CDT 2010

On Thursday 08 April 2010, Patrick Finnegan wrote:
> On Thursday 08 April 2010, Marvin Johnston wrote:
> > As it is getting close to the date for the Dayton Hamvention, is
> >  anyone on the list going to be at Dayton? My plan is to be there
> >  with two selling spots (one to park in) and see what kind of
> > "stuff" I can get rid of. If we have a few people there, it might
> > be fun to have a Saturday night dinner at one of the local
> > restaurants.
>
> It looks like I'll be there selling stuff out of the back of my truck
> again.  I've got a bunch of stuff to get rid of, trying to empty out
>  my warehouse... much will be posted here or eBay in the coming
>  month.

I might as well mention that I'll probably have a fair amount of vintage
(or at least older non-PC) computer hardware, and some random
interesting electronics bits.  Nothing specifically ham-radio related
per se.

I'll be found at space "FE3224", which is on the end of one of the rows
on the east side, towards the middle.

Pat