Stuff to dispense with pt 1.

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Fri Apr 16 09:12:04 CDT 2010

At 10:01 AM -0400 4/16/10, Patrick Finnegan wrote:
>On Thursday 15 April 2010, Patrick Finnegan wrote:
>>  This is what I'm attempting to get rid of from my warehouse.
>
>Ok, so the Tek 4010 and RM02 drives have been claimed many times over,
>so people could stop asking me about them now. :)  I'm trying to figure
>out what to do here to make it "fair" with these.

Whoever writes the best 1000 word essay on why they should be allowed
to buy them?  Or how about a cage match? :-)  Maybe the most
practical might be to make it whoever physically shows up first!

I should probably point out that I'm not in the running. :-)

Zane

| healyzh at aracnet.com              | OpenVMS Enthusiast         |