difficulty trying to locate CP/M files XLT80.COM, XLT80.ASM

Dan Roganti ragooman at comcast.net
Wed Apr 21 14:54:05 CDT 2010

I'm having difficulty trying to locate this CP/M files, XLT80.COM and
XLT80.ASM , this is a Z80/8080 translator.
I found the file listed on this archive index
http://ftp.gaby.de/pub/cpm/znode51/fog/
I did a site search for this without any luck on
www.bitsavers.org/bits/Users_Groups/FOG/
It seems most of the files on there are disk images only.
Also did a site search for this without any luck on this Walnut Creek
archive http://www.retroarchive.org/cpm/cdrom/
Would somebody know of more archives that have original files instead of
disk images ?

thanks !
=Dan