Looking for an Apple /// keytop

Pete Turnbull pete at dunnington.plus.com
Tue Apr 27 16:39:32 CDT 2010

On 26/04/2010 22:17, Andrew Burton wrote:

> Or how about a way to replace key labels? The bottom right leg of the 'K' on
> my laptop is half gone. Other letters are also being worn away in places.
> Sure I could use plain old white labels and write (or print) letters on
> them, but it would look very tacky :(

Some engravers will engrave plastic keytops.  Makes a change from sports 

Proper keycaps of course are two-shot moulded :-)

Pete						Peter Turnbull
						Network Manager
						University of York

More information about the cctalk mailing list