To scrap or not to scrap?

Philipp Hachtmann hachti at hachti.de
Tue Aug 3 21:26:17 CDT 2010

Hi,
just followed the thread about ENIAC pieces and went to the website
announcing a VCF southeast. There I saw announced sales of Arcnet and
Token Ring adapters. That was the inspiration for this posting.

* I came across a box of Token Ring and Arcnet stuff. Mostly NICs.
* IBM PC AT and around
* Sun Ultra 1 (or 5?) pizza boxes
* 5.25" and 8" disk floppy drives and HDDs
* Philips P4500 computer (or 5400?)

Is there any interest in that kind of stuff? Might that be of sufficient
quality (quantity isn't the problem) for a dedicated flea market event?

Opinions very welcome. And btw I'm talking about stuff in Northern
Germany...

Regards,

Philipp