OT?: Re: A New York Town where Pinball is illegal

E. Groenenberg quapla at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 11 01:08:51 CDT 2010

Well if the mayor says 'it is a slow process' why not handing out a
permit with a set time that allows that venue to 'show and operate
vintage arcade machines' for entertainment purposes?

In that case both sides are happy, the owner to continue his business
and the council to go though the process.

Oh well, burocrats.....

Ed

--
Dit is een HTML vrije email / This is an HTML free email.