Pronouncing acronyms (was Re: DEC acronyms)

Jonas Otter jonas at otter.se
Tue Aug 10 03:38:00 CDT 2010

Concerning dismantling lenses in order to clean helicoids, diaphragm
blades etc. you might be interested in Chuck Cole's opinions as
expressed in the ManualMinoltaFree Yahoo group. Somehow I imagine you
might disagree with him, or else you might explain your method of
dealing with the issues he feels so strongly about...

/Jonas