HP 9825A

Marvin Johnston marvin at west.net
Thu Aug 12 16:01:37 CDT 2010

I've got several HP 9825A calculator/computers that I don't need. In
checking out the first one, I get an error code 30 which according to
the quick reference means special function not defined. Anyone know what
this actually means?

As soon as I get them checked out and to a known condition, I'll go
ahead and put them up on the VCGM, and start them at around $50 - $75
depending on condition. I've just got WAY too much stuff around here,
and I don't expect to ever really want to play with these.

BTW, I only get the digest, so I'll see any response(s) on the next digest.

Thanks!

Marvin