speeding up computers (was Re: Terminals...)

Brian Lanning brianlanning at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 21:59:39 CDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 9:20 PM, Alexandre Souza - Listas
<pu1bzz.listas at gmail.com> wrote:
>   Am I the only one here who uses windows XP and windows 2000 for a LONG
> time (without reformatting) and everything works? :oO

I do this too.  (I think most of us here do this and we're the
exception)   I've never had anti-virus software installed on my
computer, yet manage to never get a virus.  Amazing!

Most people allow their computer to get spywared, then wonder why it's
going so slow and think they need a new one.  When they get the new
one, they immediately get spywared.

brian