Simulated telephone

Michael Lee mikelee at tdh.com
Tue Aug 24 14:08:05 CDT 2010

PBX Simulators, different makes and models out there and while currently
it appears the ones on ebay cost more than it would new, they can
usually be obtained for a reasonable cost.  The models I've used have a
handful of POTS jacks, 4 or 8 of them, and it gives basic tone and dial,
you just dial 1 for POTS 1, etc.