MicroVax and OpenVMS for dummies

Ian King IanK at vulcan.com
Sat Aug 28 13:33:30 CDT 2010

And to answer one of your smaller questions: DHCP was not introduced until 7.3 (the current and last VAX distribution).  Also, you can get an AUI to twisted-pair converter cheap on ePay or elsewhere.

To log in without the current user password, look for "conversational boot" in either the VMS FAQ or (I think) on Hoff's site.

Sounds like a great box.  Enjoy!  -- Ian