Can you even legally sell stuff with asbestos ?

leaknoil leaknoil at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 01:51:00 CST 2010

Don't get me wrong. I was actually curious about legality having seen
tents go up on buildings to remove it.  It is obviously not toxic until
it gets airborne. Like the RoHS rules they have all sorts specific rules
about transfer of things like this.  Not like many of us have 1960's era
machines but, it made me wonder. I'm not so much worried about getting
cancer from it as much as if I could run into legal trouble.