what was VMS/OpenVMS written in?

Doc Shipley doc at vaxen.net
Wed Dec 1 16:01:48 CST 2010

   If you'd rather run on lower-power hardware, I'm about to test and
sell an AlphaStation 500/500, a PWS500, and an LX164 board.  I don't
remember how much RAM the PWS has, but the other 2 have 384MB each.

   Also, somebody here in Texas was interested in the rackmount AS2100.
  I can't find that email, so if you still want it, I've dug it out.
Let me know off-list when you can come get it.  :)

   Why, you ask, am I ditching all my cool AXP gear?  My rx2600 (2x
1.5GHz ia64, 10GB RAM, SAS3080 SATA) takes care of all my VMS needs
these days....
</gloat>

	Doc