SCSI to IDE

Andrew Lynch lynchaj at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 20:52:47 CST 2010

Is the Z53C80 still available new ? If so from where ?

Cheers.

Phill.

-----REPLY------

Try findchips.com

Digikey, Quest Components, Area51ESG, eBay, etc.

You might need to get an RFQ.

Thanks!

Andrew Lynch

PS, if you or anyone else is interested in helping/developing on making this
project a reality, please join me on vintage-computer.com forums.  I am
assessing interest in this as an N8VEM project and need some volunteer
builders to launch the project.  The schematic, PCB layout, and parts list
is ready for a prototype order which will happen once there is enough
builders involved to sustain the project.