Happy DEC-10 everyone!

Rich Alderson RichA at vulcan.com
Fri Dec 10 13:31:19 CST 2010

From: Ethan Dicks
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 10:14 AM

> On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Daniel Seagraves
> <dseagrav at lunar-tokyo.net> wrote:

>> And remember, if it's not 36 bits, you're not playing with a full DEC!

> XKLeTen@ r zork

> The dungeon is available for exploring Monday thru Friday:

>         00:00 - 24:00

> It is also open weekends and holidays.

> Welcome to Dungeon.
> This version created March 30.
> You are in an open field west of a big white house, with a boarded
> front door.
> There is a small mailbox here.

Hey, Ethan, I was on the Toad-1 creating a couple of accounts (requests
do come in from time to time, even now), and saw that you were running
Zork.  Talk about timing--you could have been there and left before I
got on, or after.

Rich Alderson
Vintage Computing Sr. Server Engineer
Vulcan, Inc.
505 5th Avenue S, Suite 900
Seattle, WA 98104

mailto:RichA at vulcan.com
mailto:RichA at LivingComputerMuseum.org

http://www.PDPplanet.org/
http://www.LivingComputerMuseum.org/