Check your collections ...

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Sun Dec 12 20:36:55 CST 2010

This weekend we had a holiday party for MARCH (Mid-Atlantic Retro
Computing Hobbyists).  At one point last night, several of us walked
through our club's storage warehouse.  Ian Primus discovered that we
have a mostly complete Prime 6550 minicomputer.  Apparently its racks
have been sitting in our warehouse for five years, but they weren't
arranged in the correct order, and I never realized they all go together
to make one full system!  So, check your collections .... one never
knows what one might find among one's own collection after drinking a
lot of beer and bourbon.