Uncommon: Intel Paragon on iOffer

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 22 17:11:16 CST 2010

The i860 was in:

Stardent Vistra
AT&T 3d PC accelerator card for TOPAS

both failed in the marketplace, this was the year of the 25MHz Compaq that was almost as fast, at least running TOPAS.  I think the Vistra held on for a bit with Weitek vector processor supporting it.  Stardent (Kubota Computer Graphics) was the largest computer failure and bankruptcy at the time, late 80s.