Looking for StorageTek 2500 series 9T tape drive parts.

Robert Ollerton rollerton at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 00:15:44 CST 2010

I have 4 Storage Tek 2500 series drives on my Sigma 9 that we are working on
and hope to get two of them into service.

I need to find replacement belts that drive the two air pumps. They are
narrow modern looking things maybe 1/4" wide and shaped like a space age
vbelt,  I don't have the parts books with me, but my question is more a
general one;

Any one know of a source for spare parts for old Storagetek drives?

Thanks.

Oh, and any of you Sigma folks out there, contact me off the list if you
like.

Bob.