Free for pickup

Daniel Snyder ddsnyder at zoominternet.net
Wed Feb 3 19:19:43 CST 2010

Teo,

They are yours.. just post a note to the fellow citizens of Classic
computing.

I'm in no rush as the weather is going to be bad for a bit longer. Maybe
some Saturday at Walmart.

The Model 80 is stuffed as the other were, I will have to open it up.
I found another video capture card, still in the anti static bag (Tecmar)

I did use the model 80 for AB PLC dev and surfing the net at one time..

Dan