cctalk Digest, Vol 78, Issue 47

M H Stein dm561 at torfree.net
Sat Feb 20 12:47:25 CST 2010

From: Ethan Dicks <ethan.dicks at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Solderless breadboarding (and 68010 vs 68000)
To: "General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts"
	<cctalk at classiccmp.org>

<snip>

>> [1] The local pound shop (a similar concept to dollar stores) was selling
>> a camping lamp with 24 white LEDs for a pound.

>I'd buy that for a pound!  (and repurpose it, as you have).

-ethan

---------

Check your local Dollar store; I just happen to have a couple of those
24 LED lamps in front of me at this very moment that cost $1.50 ea.
(modding and putting them under the kitchen cabinets).

Lots of neat stuff in Dollar stores; amazing that they can sell a solar
powered/battery backed scientific calculator for $1.00 these days, esp.
considering shipping and several middlemen also making a profit...

Button cells 5/$1, $7 ea. at the Shack...

etc.