Tubes & Computers of Olden Days

jim s jws at jwsss.com
Mon Feb 22 06:44:30 CST 2010

John Bohne r has both a Univac-3 and an LGP 30 (and a half).  Neither
run right now, but were "decomissioned" and collected complete from the
owners.

Univac3 photos are linked to at end of this article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNIVAC_III

I'd rather not have my web site in the google crawl of this article, so
apologize for the extra step.  U3 has tube tape drives, but was a mix of
transistor, and tubes.

Jim