BNC to VGA Cable

e.stiebler emu at e-bbes.com
Wed Feb 24 10:40:37 CST 2010

Chuck Guzis wrote:
> On 23 Feb 2010 at 15:27, e.stiebler wrote:
>
>> Three large orders later, I have pretty much all I need !
>> (I hope ;-) )
>
> So, this is different from a conventional BNC->VGA cable with female-
> female "unions" installed on all of the BNCs?

No, that's pretty much what it is ;-)

> Still trying to understand this one; sorry for being dense.

Don't worry, I appreciate help and sometimes people are not just
clarifying it for them, but for me too ;-)

And I needed three orders, because they also had a lot of other stuff
which I was looking for. So big boxes with little connectors came.
Quality is not the best, but for connecting something in the garage it
is OK.

Cheers & Thanks !