Classilla 9.1 released

Andrew Burton aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 27 09:45:21 CST 2010

Does Classilla support HTML5?

YouTube is currently pulling up a warning on every page I visit, stating
that my browser (Firefox 2.0.0.20) will be unsupported after 13th March. I
suspect it won't be long after that that other mainstream sites follow suite
:(
I don't own a Mac, just bringing this to your attention.

Regards,
Andrew B
aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk