Coherent 3.1.0...

Mark Davidson mdavidson1963 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 19:36:01 CDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 5:31 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
> On 7/21/10 8:27 PM, Mark Davidson wrote:
>> Oh, I feel the same way.  I saw "buy it now" for $9.99 and hit that
>> button immediately! :)   What got me was that I had set up a recurring
>> search for "Coherent" on EBay and for months and months, nothing (or
>> things that didn't even relate).  Glad I kept it going...
>
>  An excellent score, congrats!  Any chance you'll be making disk images?
>
>           -Dave

Dave---

If I can, I will.  I *believe* the diskettes are 5-1/4", but the
owner/seller wasn't sure.  I don't have a machine right now that can
accomplish this, but that will hopefully change soon.  In other words,
I've got machines that can read 5-1/4" diskettes, but none of them can
connect to the network right now (either lack of equipment or because
they are in storage).  Let me see what I can do...

Mark