retr0brite not so right?

joe lobocki jlobocki at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 19:25:57 CDT 2010

I would think just keep it in a climate controlled space, block
extreme UV sources with a filter, and don't store the machines in the
same air space as your household petrochemicals. but as someone said,
it has happened in a dark basement, presence of petrochemicals
unknown, but I have had experience with HPS light accelerating this
rapidly. and as I said, I am no expert, so anything I say should be
backed up by your own or others research...