Commodore C 900 documentation and software required ...

Brian Lanning brianlanning at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 09:55:33 CDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 9:46 AM, Bernd Kopriva <bernd at kopriva.de> wrote:
> As far as i know, the Amiga and the C-900 have different roots ...
> ... the Amiga was developed in the USA (Commodore bought the company
> "Amiga"), whereas
> the C-900 was developed mostly in Germany

The amiga 1000 was developed by a startup company which commodore
bought.  From that, they designed the amiga 500 and 2000 which were
very similar.

http://www.amigahistory.co.uk/a2000.html

>The first version of the A2000 was designed by a group in Germany. It shares much of the >A1000 design, integrating several parts of the motherboard design.

It looks like commodore did a rework of the 2000 motherboard early on.
 But I believe the keyboard interface stayed the same.

brian