So who'll be at VCF UK?

Lawrence Wilkinson ljw-cctech at ljw.me.uk
Fri Jun 18 01:01:37 CDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-06-18 at 01:04 +0100, Pete Turnbull wrote:
> I already said I will be there.  I'm going sometime tomorrow (Friday)
> and I'll be there on Saturday at least.  Anyone else staying in
> Bletchley on Friday night or Saturday?  Fancy meeting up?

I'll call over to set up my little System/360 display tonight (Friday)
and I'll be there both days.  Friday night I think there's a barbecue
for exhibitors, and Saturday night I've got a ticket for OMD, but there
should be a chance somewhere in there for a get-together.

You should be able to find me there, otherwise try 07841-048948 - this
goes for anyone attending; it will be nice to put faces to some names.

Lawrence Wilkinson                                 lawrence at ljw.me.uk
The IBM 360/30 page                       http://www.ljw.me.uk/ibm360