DEC RQZX1 and KDJ11-E boot problem?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Fri Jun 18 22:18:02 CDT 2010

At 3:17 PM +1000 6/17/10, Nigel Williams wrote:
>This is great! thanks for taking the time to chase this down.

No problem, it is good to get knowledge about devices where very
little is known out there.

Now for an interesting bit of info.  Apparently there are two
different types of Firmware.  One for the PDP-11, and one for VAXen.
I'll see if I can get a little bit more info on that.

Now for the important part, the whole manual.
http://www.avanthar.com/~healyzh/RQZX1.pdf

Looking through the list of supported hardware I see where this is a
board that is of use to very few Hobbyists.  It is interesting that
the older versions of the OS's can't support it, when they support
something like a Viking QDT just fine.

Zane

| healyzh at aracnet.com              | OpenVMS Enthusiast         |