partial P112 kits

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Tue Jun 22 10:22:13 CDT 2010

>   I'm calling bullshit because all I see, eveyrwhere, is a knee-jerk
> reaction of people screaming about SMT and about how impossible it is
> and they have bad eyes and blah blah blah blah blah, and most of the
> time when I ask them if they've actually attempted it, the answer is no.

With all due respect, when I'm attempting a repair it's usually on
something that's valuable to me. I'd rather not bet my poor skills on
something I'd like to keep, and I'm not soldering incessantly to build
up those skills. I'm not particularly dexterous in any case, which is
why I'm a boring old medicine physician instead of a surgeon. :-)